Non-Surgical Skin Treatments to Make You Look and Feel Amazing
Dr Patrick Briggs’ Dermal Therapist will examine the health and condition of the skin and prescribe a bespoke facial treatment that will treat present skin concerns. Simply choose the duration time of your treatment and let us customise the perfect treatment for you.
Skin Treatments can include:
Our Skin Care Team can help you treat and improve skin that currently suffers from:
- Sun-damaged on your Face or Decolletage – a variety of lasers and skin peels or light treatments, serums and skincare products
- Melasma (pigmentation or the ‘pregnancy mask’) can be treated with Dermamelan
- Acne or acne scarring
- Visible signs of ageing
- Premature skin ageing or crow’s feet around the eyes – including Anti-Wrinkle Injections, Lip Fillers and Dermal Fillers
- Lines and wrinkles around the mouth and lips or on the forehead (11’s)
- Acne Scarring or Pitted Skin
- Uneven Textured Skin
- Skin Discolouration or ‘sun spots’ or ‘ageing spots’ and some skin lesions
- Visible capillaries or visible vascularity
- Skin cancer removals
Find out more about these lasers by clicking on the links, below.
Next Step: Book your Initial Consultation for Facial Treatments
Send us a confidential enquiry or call on 1300 599 990 to arrange your Consultation with our Dermal Therapist.
Want more information before scheduling your Facial Treatment consultation?
- Request more information about any of our skin procedures including Injectables or Healite II treatments – call or contact us
- Attend a skin analysis appointment with one of our Dermal Clinicians – learn more about non-surgical and surgical options for the face.
- Book a surgical consult to discuss your goals with Dr Briggs and received tailored information on facial treatments available to you in the clinic.