Dr Briggs Offers Gummy Smile Correction in Melbourne
Many patients are troubled by showing too much of their gums when they smile. Your smile can affect your self-image, and influence the quality of your interactions with others. Many people refrain from laughing or smiling because they are uncomfortable with their smile. Dr Briggs offers gummy smile correction in Melbourne.
According to dental and plastic surgeons, the “ideal smile” sees the upper lip drape over the top of the teeth, with only two millimetres of gum showing. Anything over three to four millimetres of gum showing starts to look “gummy”.
In the past a gingivectomy the removal of gum tissue was the only option and this was costly and painful.
With the introduction of wrinkle relaxers an increasing number of plastic surgeons can now offer an alternative to patients.
It may be possible, should you be a suitable candidate to decrease the amount of gum showing with the very selective use of a wrinkle relaxer to lessen the strength of the muscle that lifts up the lip.
This is a very straight forward procedure done with two tiny injections at the surgeons practice and is extremely affordable.
Contact us today about gummy smile correction in Melbourne to see how we can help.
About Our Plastic Surgeon – Dr Patrick Briggs FRCS (Plast)
Dr Patrick Briggs offers high quality, natural-looking plastic and cosmetic surgery results and is vastly experienced in Breast, Body and Face Surgery having performed over 4500 Surgeries in private practice. With world-wide expertise Dr Patrick Briggs is an expert in breast, face and body surgery for men and women.
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- Email us or Call on 1300 264 811 to arrange your initial consultation appointment with Dr Patrick Briggs.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral.
- Your initial Consultation Booking Fee with a Specialist Surgeon is usually $300 and your booking fee is paid ahead of your appointment and will secure your consultation date. You can pay by phone by calling us to affirm payment or book an appointment time. We have online payment methods if necessary.
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take notes and read the literature provided on the procedures thoroughly
- Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Organise an Online Virtual Consultation with Dr Patrick Briggs
- Browse our website, Facebook and Instagram for further information on your procedure
Please contact us using our contact form to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our reception staff who will be able to provide you with further information.