Chin Fat Dissolver
Chin Fat Dissolver is it the answer to your double chin?
The neck and chin is an area that bothers many patients, chin fat dissolver could be a solution for you. Fullness under the chin or a ‘Double Chin’ is often caused by either ageing, genetics or weight changes. Sometimes no matter how much you diet and exercise that little pocket of fat doesn’t change, and can make you look older and heavier than you actually are. In the past the only option to remove this was with liposuction or a neck lift via the surgical route, however, now Dr Briggs offers an injectable product that permanently dissolves fat. It is a clinically proven product that reduces the appearance of submental fullness or the “double chin”.
It works by using deoxycholic acid to break down the fat, this acid is a natural occurring substance within the body and already works to break down and absorb dietary fat.
Get in touch to discuss chin fat dissolver solutions today.
Chin Fat Dissolver - FAQs
Retreatment is not expected with this product, once you have run the full course you shouldn’t expect to see your double chin again.
Each patient differs depending on how much fat is present. The treatment varies from 2-6 sessions, however the vast majority see visible results within 2-4 sessions.
Not every person is a candidate for this treatment. The fat must be pre-platysmal, your doctor will be able to determine this from a quick examination.
The session is relatively quick lasting from 15-25 minutes. Patients will have between 2-6 sessions with 6-8 weeks between each session.
The injections can be a little stingy. Your doctor will use different methods to counteract this effect, you can discuss this with them during the consultation. Dr Briggs uses local anaesthetic meaning the treatment itself completely painless, you will only feel the needle of the anaesthetic.
The treatment consists of your doctor marking a grid on your submental fat area. They will then inject a series of small injections into the area. Post treatment the area will be warm, a little pink and it will be swollen. With this product lots of swelling is GOOD – it means the product is working and the fat is dissolving. The first session the patient may not see a difference, however after the second session vast improvements will start to be visible.
Two treatments cost from $2,500. An exact costing will require an examination.
About Our Plastic Surgeon – Dr Patrick Briggs FRCS (Plast)
Dr Patrick Briggs offers high quality, natural-looking plastic and cosmetic surgery results and is vastly experienced in Breast, Body and Face Surgery having performed over 4500 Surgeries in private practice. With world-wide expertise Dr Patrick Briggs is an expert in breast, face and body surgery for men and women.
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- Email us or Call on 1300 264 811 to arrange your initial consultation appointment with Dr Patrick Briggs.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral.
- Your initial Consultation Booking Fee with a Specialist Surgeon is usually $300 and your booking fee is paid ahead of your appointment and will secure your consultation date. You can pay by phone by calling us to affirm payment or book an appointment time. We have online payment methods if necessary.
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take notes and read the literature provided on the procedures thoroughly
- Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Organise an Online Virtual Consultation with Dr Patrick Briggs
- Browse our website, Facebook and Instagram for further information on your procedure
Please contact us using our contact form to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our reception staff who will be able to provide you with further information.