Dr Patrick Briggs, Specialist Plastic Surgeon
FRCS, FRCSI, FRCSI(Plast. Surg)
Meet Your Surgeon
Dr Patrick Briggs is an internationally trained, Specialist Plastic Surgeon with over 20 years’ experience. Dr Briggs began his general surgery training in London and undertook further training in Plastic Surgery in the USA and Ireland. In 1991 he passed the Intercollegiate Board Examination in Plastic Surgery as administrated by the four Royal Colleges of Surgeons. After graduating as a qualified Specialist Plastic Surgeon, Dr Briggs worked in the Middle East during the Iran, Iraq war where he gained invaluable experience and provided lifesaving treatment to those who had suffered severe burns and war injuries.
Following this, Dr Briggs practiced as a Specialist Plastic Surgeon in Harley Street, London a location known for being the epicentre of superior medical experience and standard.
After 6 years at Harley Street, Dr Briggs immigrated to Perth, Australia where he opened his private practice and was recognised as a highly skilled Specialist Plastic Surgeon in the state and is well known for his innovating and up-to-date approach in the field. Dr Briggs is now a part of an exclusive multi surgeon clinic in Melbourne, Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery.
An Examiner in Surgery at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland and a Recognised Teacher at the University of Western Australia for the Australasian College of Surgeons has allowed Dr Briggs to share his knowledge and skills, training many of the other specialist plastic surgeons consulting in Perth. Dr Briggs has been published widely in surgical literature; he is trained and experienced in all aspects of Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery.
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
- Arm Lift Surgery and Liposuction
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Lift)
- Body Contouring after Weight Loss
- Breast Enlargement (Augmentation)
- Breast Implant Revision (Removal & Replacement of Implants)
- Breast Implant Removal & Capsulectomy
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy)
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Asymmetry Correction
- Calf implants
- Face Lift
- Gender Affirmation / Reassignment
- Gynaecomastia (Male Breast Reduction)
- Neck Lift
- Pectoral implants
- Thigh Reduction & Lift
Dr Briggs is dedicated to excellence in patient care and committed to treating each and every patient professionally, and with respect and privacy. Known for his calming and kind bedside manner, patients can expect clear, objective medical advice and access to information.
Dr Briggs is well known for his innovative and up-to-date approach, which is evident in the utilisation of short scar techniques and more recently as a Specialist Surgeon for Breast Augmentation in Australia.
QUALIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
Fellow Royal College of Surgeons
Fellow Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
Fellow Royal College of Surgeons Ireland (Plas Surg)
Dr Patrick Briggs is currently a member of:
West Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons
WHY CHOOSE DR. PATRICK BRIGGS?
Dr Briggs’ extensive experience across multiple surgical fields has allowed him to refine his skills to produce optimum results for his patients. Combined with his experience, Dr Briggs continually attends conferences and seminars to extend his knowledge and training surrounding the latest and best surgical techniques and equipment. By doing so he is able to provide his patients with the highest level of care and skill ensuring quality results.
The vast knowledge and experience that Dr Briggs has ensures all his patients feel safe and secure within his care. His thorough and compassionate nature means he is there to support his patients through every step of their surgical journey.
HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE DOES DR PATRICK BRIGGS HAVE?
About Our Plastic Surgeon – Dr Patrick Briggs FRCS (Plast)
Dr Patrick Briggs offers high quality, natural-looking plastic and cosmetic surgery results and is vastly experienced in Breast, Body and Face Surgery having performed over 4500 Surgeries in private practice. With world-wide expertise Dr Patrick Briggs is an expert in breast, face and body surgery for men and women.
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- Email us or Call on 1300 264 811 to arrange your initial consultation appointment with Dr Patrick Briggs.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral.
- Your initial Consultation Booking Fee with a Specialist Surgeon is usually $300 and your booking fee is paid ahead of your appointment and will secure your consultation date. You can pay by phone by calling us to affirm payment or book an appointment time. We have online payment methods if necessary.
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take notes and read the literature provided on the procedures thoroughly
- Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Organise an Online Virtual Consultation with Dr Patrick Briggs
- Browse our website, Facebook and Instagram for further information on your procedure
Please contact us using our contact form to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our reception staff who will be able to provide you with further information.